Wednesday, 24 October 2012



There comes a timeEvery girl, she has to cry, cry, cryCry baby, sometimesThere comes a timeWhen your heart can't take no moreAnd you have to cry, cry, cry, cry, baby
Listen when it comes to my girlI could tell it her allWhen I come in the houseShe wanna smell my balls
Why you smell like so Kim?If you were playing ballTook a shower at the gymSaid you's a player boy
Glitter on your pantsMake up on your shirtGave some hugs at the officeGirls wear make up to work
   Teddy bear, ain't mockin' yoShe said, 'cause I smack a hoeCrack a hoe with a tennis racketJohn Magaro
Got a beautiful mindThe way she acting yoIn my phone when I sleepTrying to crack the code
I'm swazy, she crazyI went to the doorTurned around and I saidBaby, you're my one no otherBut discover undercoverThat you jealous of my mother, baby
So from here, girl, I blow a kissAnd it's me I know she miss'Cause when I left I told her this
There comes a timeEvery girl, she has to cry, cry, cryCry, baby, sometimesThere comes a timeWhen your heart can't take no moreAnd you have to cry, cry, cry, cry, baby
I knowFucking shameYou fuck what's his nameThat's when your luck changedGot rid of that plus rate
The whole bus trainGet your guts paintNow you talk strangeAbout what could have changed
Naa, I don't wanna have a sitYou know a counselor, coolWe don't have to meetJust hear me, Ruby, I'm gone
You put him back to sleepDon't come up with this dump shit'Cause you're mad at meWe got beef
Go ahead speak your mindTalk like I was witchu beforeWhen you ain't have a dime
I'm swazy, she crazyI went to the doorTurned around and I saidBaby, you're my one no otherBut discover undercoverThat you jealous of my mother, baby
So from here, babe, I blow a kissAnd it's me I know she missWhen I left I told her thisOne time
There comes a timeEvery girl, she has to cry, cry, cryCry baby, sometimesThere comes a timeWhen your heart can't take no moreAnd you have to cry, cry, cry, cry,

No comments:

Post a Comment